St. Augustine Tours
A touchstone to the past, St. Augustine, Florida offers student groups five centuries of history to discover and explore!
Visitors to St. Augustine step back in time to Spanish, French and British battles, early “Cracker” life, and 19th century visionaries and inventions. Nowhere else in the United States can student groups study 500 years of history in just a few square miles. Most historical landmarks are within walking distance in this charming city.
Students of every age and learning style benefit from St. Augustine’s many hands-on educational activities and living history museums. Far beyond what students can learn in the classroom or on the internet, the experience of touring the oldest, continually occupied settlement in North America is a must!
Our licensed St. Augustine guides and escorts will accompany your group at all times. Their grasp of this amazing city’s history is accurate, thorough, and entertaining. Call our office today and book a tour to St. Augustine, the “Oldest City in North America”.
Popular St. Augustine Activities
- Oldest Lighthouse in the U.S.
- Spanish Military Hospital
- Fort Matanzas
- Pirate and Treasure Museum
- The original “Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!” Museum
- Crocodile Crossing at the Alligator Farm
- Architecture tour of Flagler College
- Lightner Museum
- Whetstone Chocolate Factory
- Tram tour of Martin Luther King’s “Freedom Trail”
Multi-day educational field trip packages can be combined with visits to other Florida Attractions, and include:
- Round-trip transportation by deluxe motor coach
- A tour guide escort for the entire trip
- Sonshine licensed St. Augustine guide (when available)
- All admission fees to attractions
- Detailed activities and itineraries
- All meals
- Accommodations at nationally recognized hotels
Why Choose Sonshine Tours?
We are able to do this because of the relationships that we have built up over time, and it is our pleasure to use this ability to serve groups of all types and sizes, so if you need more information or to receive a catalog, be sure to click here or above to contact us!